BikeComputer.co Terms and Conditions
- INTRODUCTION: Welcome to our application (Bike Computer). This App is published by or on behalf of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. (“BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC.” or “We” or “Us“) a company registered in the state of Delaware is 2035 Sunset Lake Road, Suite B-2, in the city of Newark, zip code 19702 and county of New Castle.
- GENERAL RULES RELATING TO CONDUCT: Bike Computer is made available for your own, personal use. Bike Computer must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. When you use Bike Computer you must comply with all applicable laws and with any applicable international laws, including the local laws in your country of residence (together referred to as “Applicable Laws”).
You agree that when using Bike Computer you will comply with all Applicable Laws and these Terms. In particular, but without limitation, you agree not to:
- Use Bike Computer in any unlawful manner or in a manner which promotes or encourages illegal activity including (without limitation) copyright infringement; or
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to Bike Computer or any networks, servers or computer systems connected to the App; or
- Modify, adapt, translate or reverse engineer any part of Bike Computer or re-format or frame any portion of the pages comprising the App, save to the extent expressly permitted by these Terms or by law.
You agree to indemnify BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. and its group companies in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of Bike Computer otherwise than in accordance with these Terms or Applicable Laws.
- CONTENT: The copyright in all material contained on, in, or available through Bike Computer including all information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics and video messages, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material (“Material“) is owned by or licensed to Veniko. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC.’s express permission.
The trademarks, service marks, and logos (“Trade Marks“) contained on or in the App are owned by BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. or its group companies or third party partners of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC.. You cannot use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written consent of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. or the relevant group company or the relevant third party partner of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC..
- LINK TO THIRD PARTIES: Bike Computer may contain links to websites operated by third parties (“Third Party Websites“). BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. does not have any influence or control over any such Third Party Websites and, unless otherwise stated, is not responsible for and does not endorse any Third Party Websites or their availability or contents.
- DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY: USE OF THE APP IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE APP IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO THE APP; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE APP (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR THE APP; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF THE APP. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
Bike Computer will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, as a result of or in connection with Bike Computer, for any: (i) economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (ii) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) special or indirect or consequential loss.
- SERVICE SUSPENSION: BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. reserves the right to suspend or cease providing any services relating to the apps published by it, with or without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
- ADVERTISERS IN THE APP: We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within Bike Computer. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in Bike Computer, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, not BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC., is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any queries or complaints in relation to them, your only recourse is against the advertiser.
- COMPETITIONS: If you take part in any competition which is run in or through Bike Computer(“Competition“), you agree to be bound by the rules of that competition and any other rules specified by BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. from time to time (“Competition Rules“) and by the decisions of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC., which are final in all matters relating to the Competition. BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. reserves the right to disqualify any entrant and/or winner in its absolute discretion without notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
- IN-APP VOUCHER CODES: Any in-app voucher codes issued by BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. may only be used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for in-app voucher codes.
- GENERAL: These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. concerning your use of Bike Computer.
BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, the updated version will be effective immediately, and the current Terms are available through a link in the App to this page. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them and you will be bound by the new policy upon your continued use of the App. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC..
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC.’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, BIKE COMPUTER CO, INC. and its group of companies.
- CONTACT US: You can contact the Bike Computer team at email@example.com.